Definition of Hybrid System:
The Hybrid solution Combines two energy sources:
Generator + battery bank with a continues redundant power availability of 220 Volt or 380 Volt without interruption 24h/24 and 7j/7 days.
Why The Hybrid System?
- Reduces diesel consumption up to 65%
- No power down with a battery life of up to 24 FUNCTIONING in case of failure of the generator
- Extended the life of the generator up to 300%
- Maintaining cost reduction up to 80%
- Less pollution
- Expandable with solar panels or wind turbine system